THAT’S A FUCKING STRAIGHT JACKET FOR BABIES WHAT THE FUCK DON’T ADD A LITTLE SMILEY FACE WITH SOME HEARTS AND PUT THE WORD SNUGGLE IN THERE THAT’S HORRIFYING
actually its good for the baby, it calms it and stops it crying etc (you can watch babies being wrapped go from screaming at the top of their lungs to perfectly silent and calm and happier), keeps them sleeping upright on their back (if they dont sleep on their back they die they stop breathing bye) it keeps them from waking up as much during the night, it helps babies with with drawl symptoms from their mother using narcotics during pregnancy and there are a billion other things it helps with
its not a “straight jacket for babies” shut up
so i can feel something new;12 songs to open up a little happiness in your day, so you can be someone new.
01. open happiness (butch walker original coke mix) - brendon urie, cee-lo green, janelle monae, patrick stump & travis mccoy // 02. hey ya - outkast // 03. tongue tied - grouplove // 04. stacy’s mom - fountains of wayne // 05. america’s suithearts - fall out boy // 06. i’m gonna be (500 miles) - the proclaimers // 07. lollipop - mika // 08. we are who we are - little mix // 09. we are never ever getting back together - taylor swift // 10. electric feel (justice remix) - mgmt // 11. i would - one direction // 12. fader - the temper trap
yourpicketfence replied to your post: rawwrchie replied to your post: Day four of Rachel…
Florida does that.
It’s as I feared. The heat has already started to take her under.
Dragon’s Breath is a very gorgeous type of opal made into many types of jewelry.
They look like gateways to other dimensions… :O
That top left one looks like it’s plotting to take over Middle Earth
I need this
Harry Potter Cast, rare+behind the scenes.
What you’ll need:
·A cheesy fanfic extract
·A pendant ring (from crafts sotres)
1. Take a paragraph from your favorite fanfic or book and print it or photocopy it. Make sure your printer is not in “Draft” mode.
2. Clean the coin completely and place it just where you want it to be, over what you want to have in the pendant.
3. Cut roughly around that specific spot. Cover the coin with glue and paste it behind the text, using the light against it to guide you.
*If your paper isn’t thick enough, you may want to paste a blank piece of paper underneath your text as a base.
4. Cut out the surplus.
5. Put just a little bit glue over the text, spread it outwars and let it dry.
6. Add a thick, thick layer of glue. This will act as the acrylic that will protect your pendant once it’s completely dry. I suggest you to let it dry overnight.
If you want to, you can add a second layer once the first one is dry. This will make it look more… real.
Finally, paste the pendant ring on the back of the coin.
·Try avoiding smut. You don’t want to walk around with the word “pounding” hanging from your neck, do you?
·If anyone asks about it, try not to panic and hide it underneath your shirt.
·Be prepared for fangirling outbrusts. Just thinking that you have your OTP in your necklace may give you feels.
I need this.
I keep reading River Song as River Snog.
Woah hey so everyone’s freaking out about the whole Yahoo deal so I was like “okay I’m gonna go look this thing up then!” and look what I found!!
“… let it continue to operate as an independent business.”
In other words: Calm down people, Yahoo’s not gonna mess up your precious fandom blogging experience